Sunday 26 September 2010

LFW : OSMAN

This was the first invite I actually received for fashion week which I will always remember. I'm going to try never to miss this show if I'm allocated a seat. Thank you Osman! Here's a report I did, it's up on LDNfashion too.
Saturday September 18th
BFC Show Space, Somerset House
Osman: London- based designer Osman Yousefzada began his career not as a designer, but as a City banker. After realising his creative calling, Osman studied at St Martin’s and released his first collection during fashion week in September 2005.
Show Notes: Minimalism prevails! Neutrals, black with a pop of pink, and even more lime green. Cream patent leathers, gorgeous. Tunics over flared trousers (strangely flattering). Simple tailoring makes for super smart looks. Hair is almost weightless, very natural with a slightly matte texture.
Set: A white catwalk to carry on the theme of simplicity.
The show in two words: Subtle sophistication.

No comments:

Post a Comment