Sunday 18 July 2010

Review - numero uno - Dermalogica

Dermalogica dermal clay cleanser - £16.33 250ml / £31.48 500ml 

This is the best face product, ever.
I've been using it for about two years now, along with several other Dermalogica products which I may or may not review later.

Basically, I love this product. I have no complaints and have bought it several times. It's designed for oily skin - it stops build-up which ultimately stops you getting spots. I use it twice a day - sometimes only once - and haven't had a bad breakout since my first order. The formula is very thick, and as the name suggests, like clay.  They say to apply to a dampened face, and you only need a small amount of product to thoroughly cleanse your face. I find it works best if you use warm water beforehand to open your pores, then use an amount about the size of a 10p piece and apply (troublesome areas first, e.g. T-zone). Then rinse with cold water.

Pros:
- deep cleansing
- thick & creamy formula
- pretty much odourless (no strong fruit or floral smells, but it doesn't smell of chemicals either)
- prevents breakouts

Cons:
- This product is quite expensive

Despite the price, a 250ml bottle will last around 3-4 months, and a 500ml bottle will last around 6-8 months
If you have any more questions just hit up my formspring -  http://www.formspring.me/marinmonroe

LEGIT UK STOCKIST - http://www.dailygrooming.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment